Limited Editions Prints are made to order. Therefore, all sales are final.
You are purchasing limited-edition artwork from Chad Herndon. Once you make a purchase, you own that numbered edition. For example: If there are 1,111 editions in a series with only 500 left to purchase, once you finalize the sale, you own the 500th edition of 1,111, and only 499 editions are left in the series after your investment. Chad Herndon’s website is an art gallery for collectors procuring art as an investment. In contrast, art is decorative; we strongly recommend observing the photos and videos provided to make a decision. Any defects or damaged artwork during shipping will be replaced based on the evidence supplied by the buyer.
This policy applies to purchasing limited edition artwork from Chad Herndon’s Online Art Gallery.
- All sales of limited edition artwork are final and non-refundable.
- If the buyer receives damaged artwork, the buyer must provide evidence of the damage to Chad Herndon’s Online Art Gallery within 24 hours of receipt.
- Upon receipt of satisfactory evidence of damage, Chad Herndon’s Online Art Gallery will replace the damaged artwork.
- This policy supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written. This policy constitutes the entire agreement between the buyer and Chad Herndon’s Online Art Gallery with respect to the purchase of limited edition artwork.
- This policy is governed by the laws of the New York State, and any legal action related to this policy must be brought in the New York, NY courts.
By making a purchase, the buyer acknowledges that they have read and understand this policy and agree to be bound by its terms.
Storage of Acrylic & Metal Prints
Proper storage is critical in minimizing the possibility of warping or edge curling. Store your wall art flat until ready to hang. Standing or leaning on your wall art for long periods before hanging may cause wall art to cold form or take the shape of an uneven surface. Place the art on a flat surface until ready to hang.
Care of Acrylic & Metal Prints
Caring for your Acrylic Print
Your Acrylic Print should only need occasional gentle dusting with a non-abrasive cloth. To remove any dirt or streaks, use a small amount of mild soap with water and rub gently with a clean, soft cloth. Follow up with a clean, damp cloth and dry by blotting with a soft cloth. Never use any products that contain ammonia or alcohol, as they will damage the acrylic.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use paper towels or other rough materials on acrylic. Never get the back or sides of your Acrylic Print wet.